A hub for innovation & business transformation
Lamot Congress Center, Mechelen
Fifth Edition - October 27
Due to the public health concerns and restrictions imposed by the government, related to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Internet of Things Convention Europe will be postponed and rescheduled to Tuesday, October 27, 2020 in the splendid venue of Lamot Congress center, Mechelen.
Boost your business and invest in the huge potential of IOT!
The Internet of Things Convention Europe has the ambition to stimulate businesses and organizations to discover the huge potential of IOT!
Nowadays everything is connected to the digital world, which creates new experiences and lots of opportunities. The benefits of this all-round connectivity are huge. For the users, the customers, the providers and all different industries those are: a better customer experience, active monitoring, more security, lower operational costs, higher energy-efficiency, proactive maintenance and a faster technical support.
How will IoT-applications create new business opportunities? And what trends should you keep an eye on? Over 40 experts will give an answer to these questions and no less than 55 companies will demonstrate their capabilities, platforms, technologies and services.
- “A lot to learn and discuss and many interesting contacts in a compressed way.”
- “Good investment of your time to have an update of the market in one day.”
- “Interesting to open your mind and learn about what is going on in other industries.”
- “Great collection of IoT companies and community.”
- “Interesting presentations & technologies from the front line of the smart world.”
- “Large choice of topics.”
- “Good mix of content, knowledgeand networking.”
- “Nice way to meet the inner circle.”
- “Good reflection of main players in Iot market.”
- “Future proof.”