The TRINITY project is a European Commission funded project that supports European manufacturing companies and the Digital Innovation Hubs. It brings together expertise from different expert partners in Europe on Agile Manufacturing, Robotics and Cyber Security. Part of the project is the direct funding of up to 300.000 € for innovative and inspiring use cases in manufacturing and related environments, mainly from European SME’s. This workshop will introduce the opportunity in Flanders and Belgium but is open to any company that wants to participate. The workshop will present ideas and technologies for Agile Manufacturing and use of Robotics and will introduce the specifics of the financing model and expected call topics. Following this, you are invited to an interacive session where you will be asked to quickly pitch your project concept and idea, and you will get immediate feedback from our hosts, get the opportunity to connect with partners and take the next steps.
10.30 – 11.00
- About Trinity and the funding introduction of the TRINITY project, its relevance and partners and introduction to the launch of the TRINITY financing part of your Agile Manufacturing use case.
- Inspiration Session : TRINITY demonstrators and existing use case that can inspire you for technologies to be used for your use cases (for example mobile robots)
11.00 – 11.30
- Coffee break
11.30 – 12.00
- Inspiration Session: Developments and evolutions in industrial robots.
- TRINITY Open Call launch : presentation of the TRINITY Open Call for SME’s, focus opportunity & requirement, Call Topics
In this short overview, the high level perspective of the call expectation will be presented and some detail of the requirements, such as the preferred topics.
- Q&A – your interactive feedback on the call topics
- 20’ Interactive-session 1 : Pitch your project to the 1st most relevant call topic / inspirational use case presented (1 out of 5)
12.00 – 12.30
- 20’ interactive-session 2 : pitch your project to the 2nd most relevant call topic / inspirational use case presented (1 out of 5)
- Wrap up of the interactive session booths (5), overview of needs and interests, summary of discussions, reactions to call topics and search for partners.